We thank you for contributing to The Sean Costello Memorial Fund for Bipolar Research. With your help, we hope to facilitate our goals. The Sean Costello Memorial Fund for Bipolar Research is a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organization and donations are tax deductible.
The purpose of The Sean Costello Memorial Fund for Bipolar Research is to apply Sean’s celebrity and the love of Sean’s fans and fellow musicians to increase research for treatment of Bipolar Disorder, develop and support education for early diagnosis and intervention, and translate the human side of bipolar disorder and its severity to improve outcomes and resources, especially for those without insurance, targeting the musical community.
- To support research for early intervention and diagnosis.
- To promote research focused on the connection between creativity and bipolar disorder.
- To support research focusing on the connection between bipolar disorder and social anxiety.
- To lobby for health care policy changes to facilitate better treatment and prevention.
- To provide services for musicians who suffer such emotional challenges, but who often have no insurance and who live in a world full of triggers.
- To provide resources for families.
A Note from Sean’s Mom
Eventually, it would be my dream to have a center for recovery for musicians and artists, with treatment modalities appropriate for their biochemistry and unique gifts for communication and introspection.
I would ask that you consider contributing to this fund as well as providing us with any ideas that you may have for furthering its cause. Sean’s life was one of giving in every way he knew how, and I would like to continue that spirit in his honor.
I thank you for all of your support of Sean and hope you will contiune to spread his music to all you know. It is the legacy he deserves and would be humbly proud to receive.